José Luis Orozco and Target Sponsored Literacy Events
- For more than a decade, José-Luis Orozco, the bilingual educator, children’s author and recording artist, has partnered with Target to perform at America’s leading literacy events such as: The National Book Festival, The LA Times Festival of Books, other events celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month. José-Luis Orozco wanted to build awareness of his brand and mission as well as promote and drive attendance for the Target events.
José-Luis Orozco engaged Latin2Latin to:
- Develop and implement a strategic media outreach campaign (General and Hispanic).
- Pinpoint targeted media (print, broadcast, online and radio) within each market.
- Craft bilingual pitches reinforcing key messages.
- Create bilingual media alerts.
- Write/translate full articles for select media outlets.
- Conduct outreach pitching José-Luis and Target spokespeople.
An unprecedented 40+ Million impressions have been generated to date including more than 14 National and Local media placements in leading outlets such as:
- CNN en Español
- Agencia EFE
- Univision Primera Edicion
- Washington Post
- AZCentral.com among others.