Ana G. Mendez University System (AGMUS) chose L2L as Agency of Record to transform with a completely new and creative approach its lead generation, marketing, public relations outreach. AGMUS which is the largest non-profit private university system in Puerto Rico has a history of almost 70 years in the island. Since 2003, AGMUS expanded into the United States with a unique dual language model of education for higher ed, opening campuses in Orlando, Tampa Bay, South Florida, Capital Area, and Dallas.
- Revolutionized media buying by integrating AdWords, digital ads, with traditional media
- Created an award-winning campaign – VALOR (COURAGE/VALUE) – geared towards the Hispanic population seeking bilingual education
- Created a wide range of digital assets to be used for online lead generation
- Re-activated Social Media for all five US campuses to engage leads / students / alumni
- Positioned campuses as civic centers for the local community where “meeting of the minds” and press conferences of key stakeholders could happen. Transformed campuses into donation, displacement, and job centers post-Hurricane Maria
- Engaged local, national, and Puerto Rican media with AGMUS brand in the US
- The Year 1 plan has transformed the AGMUS outreach to effectively engage today’s student population through a multi-media platform strategy, reducing cost per enrollment by 60 percent and generating cost savings of $1M by eliminating an outsourced call center.
- In the first three months of the campaign, 3x more leads were generated versus total year prior.
- Transformed lead generation processes by implementing CRM / landing pages
- Positioning of AGMUS as national brand of higher education with a unique offering of a dual-language model of education
- The Conference Board New Communications Award – Academic Division