Promesa Y Esperanza
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital needed Public Relations support for Promesa y Esperanza, a Hispanic radiothon fundraising program dedicated to supported medical treatment and research for childhood cancer.
- L2L reviewed all Promesa y Esperanza materials, activated its team and developed and implemented a multi-phased media outreach campaign in 17 focus markets and nationally.
- Created a media list of over 125 outlets inclusive of both English and Spanish media (TV, online, and print) was generated via agency tool MyMediaInfo.
- Crafted a pitch letter in both English and Spanish with key points and messages to serve up to the media when pitching.
- 34 customized media alerts were created and distributed both prior to and after the event in both English and Spanish.
- A total of 25 national and local media placements were secured over the course of 2 weeks, generating an unprecedented 40 million + impressions.
- A 10 minute on-air patient interview on CNN Español
- An international Promesa y Esperanza syndicated story by Agencia EFE, picked up by 6 additional outlets
- A Promesa y Esperanza story including patient interviews by El Diario la Prensa, NY Daily News, and Queens Latino
- Other key media secured included: San Antonio Express, El Nuevo Herald, La Voz Phoenix, La Raza Chicago, and NY Daily News
- Agency was tapped to support AA Radiothon, “Radio Cures”